Bausch + Lomb ULTRA Multifocal for Astigmatism
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® Multifocal for Astigmatism is the first and only lens of its kind available as a standard offering.
This innovative lens combines the seamless transitions presbyopic patients want with the lens stability their astigmatism needs.
REACHING NEW LIMITS
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® Multifocal for Astigmatism combines 3-Zone Progressive™ Design and OpticAlign® design for consistent power and minimized lens rotation.
3-Zone Progressive® Design for seamless transitions
OpticAlign® Design for reliable stability
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism
Deliver all-day comfort and consistently clear vision.
Patients wearing Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® for Astigmatism agree:
- 93% of patients agree this lens helps reduce halos and glare, even in low light.
- 91 % feels comfortable throughout the day
- 96 % provides comfortable vision, even when spending hours on digital devices
- 95 % delivers clear vision when driving at night
Available in -2.75D Cylinder
Bausch+Lomb Biotrue ONEday
Biotrue ONEday has more moisture than any other contact lens
And, maintains nearly 100% of its moisture for a full 16 hours2
- PVP is the most abundant, hydrophilic component of the lens
- Allows for a lens that is 78% water content – same as the cornea
Patented dehydration barrier
- Poloxamer 407 drives to the lens surface to lock in moisture throughout the day
- Mimics the tear film to provide a smooth optical surface
Bausch+Lomb Biotrue ONEday for Astigmatism
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK I Biotrue ONEday for Astigmatism
94% of patients experience comfortable vision throughout the day
- Spherical aberration control reduces halos and glare
- Thin, tapered edge design limits lid interaction
- Designed to work with natural blink patterns
Bausch+LombBiotrue ONEday for Presbyopia
Bausch + Lomb 3-Zone Progressive Design
You are constantly changing where you are looking, whether reading, working on a computer, or driving, it is important that your multifocal lenses keep up. Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia features 3-Zone Progressive Design for clear vision up close, far away, and in between.
- NEAR – Adds power across the center portion of the lens
- INTERMEDIATE – Consistent zone where power gradually transitions to accurate distance power
- DISTANCE – Optimized for a natural visual experience
Key Features & Benefits
- Mimics the lipid layer of the tear film
- Matches the water content of the cornea
- Allows for the oxygen a healthy eye needs
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours
- 33-Zone Progressive Design gives you clear vision up close, far away, and in between
- UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses
Friday Summer Hours July 8th-August 26th